|Nelly Bly 1998 – 2015|
|We will always remember you|
10 gm flaxseed
80 gm water
30 gm corn meal
70 gm whole wheat flour
20 gm rolled oats
30 gm brown sugar
a pinch of salt
|Fit for humans too and other four-legged friends|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Soak flaxseed in 15 gm warm water for 10 minutes until it turns a gelatinous consistency.
3. Mix flours, rolled oats, sugar, salt and cinnamon in a bowl until well combined.
4. Stir in the flexseed mixture.
5. Add the remaining water to the batter. Mix until it comes together into a cohesive mass.
6. Divide into 10-12 pieces. Roll each piece into a tight ball and flatten it lightly.
7. Transfer cookies to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350°F, 30% steam, for about 18-20 minutes. (Or place a bowl of water in oven.)